Infor VISUAL ERP Project: 3-Part Webinar Series - 5.31.17
Location: Online Webinar Series
When: Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Time: 11:00 am EST / 10:00 am CST
VISUAL ERP Project: 3-Part Webinar Series
If you are a project-based business or a professional services firm, Infor offers an Infor Visual ERP Project solution that will have you managing with ease and accuracy. It's time for you to take advantage of features that unite your project managers with integrated data for capturing costs, maintaining contracts and projects, handling long lead-times, and delivering on-time complex projects.
Your project-oriented customers need complex goods built to specification and delivered within budget. Your project managers need real-time integrated tools to track revenues, expenses, and profitability. Project Management automates workflow, increases efficiency, and, most importantly, promotes customer satisfaction. This solution facilitates teamwork and encourages the exchange of information.
Infor Visual ERP Project helps you control project lifecycles with tools for:
- Separate Request for Proposal capabilities with specific project references for each estimate.
- Multiple Project Billing/Invoicing Methods, such as Milestone, Shipment, Progress, and Time and Materials.
- Project Budgeting and Costing by Work Breakdown Structure, allowing time phased comparison and variance reporting.
- Project Inventory Management, including MRP by Project, Commingling Options, Virtual Project Warehouses, and Customer-Owned Material Control.
- Project Profitability Tracking by Project and/or Business Line.
- Bi-Directional Integration with Microsoft Project.
- Project Scheduling capabilities with visibility to linked Production Orders.
Join us for our 3-part webinar series to explore the advantages of using Infor VISUAL ERP Project for your business.
5/31 - Session 1: An Introduction to VISUAL Project
We will compare and contrast Visual functionality with enhanced project functionality, highlighting the differences and capabilities of Visual Project
6/27 - Session 2: VISUAL Project Financials
We will take a deeper dive into the aspects of Visual Project and financial functionality.
7/21 - Session 3: VISUAL Project - Project Management
We will look at how Visual Project can be used for Project Management
Don't miss this 3-part webinar series -- Register Today!