VBS:MANAGED Services - 5.24.17
Location: Online Webinar
When: Wednesday, May 24, 2017
Time: 11:00 am EST/10:00 am CST
Do you experience?
- Need VE support but don't have the headcount or budget for an FTE
- Avoid security patches, version upgrades, etc., due to stability concerns
- Have VE application issues/concerns related to system performance
- Delay project or operational VE tasks because of resource constraints
- Have frequent, unplanned outages related to VE stability
- Have a planned VE upgrade but no available resource with the proper skill
If you answered 'yes' to any of the above issues:
Your company qualifies as a candidate for VBS:MANAGED Services. Aligned to our guiding principles, VBS provides onsite and remote managed services that help maintain increased value at a lower total cost of ownership -- without compromising service quality levels.
- Save time and money
- Shared Resources - Higher availability and lower TCO (total cost of ownership) than a single full-time resource
- Off-load tactical operational tasks, so internal staff can be strategically focused
- Lower risk - 24 x 7 x 365 monitoring by an experienced engineering team with an average of 20+ years of knowledge managing complex Visual Enterprise and Infrastructure environments
- Flexible in adapting to customer needs
VBS has several managed services packages available, offering you lower costs, improved stability and system performance, ensuring you get the most out of your ERP investment.
Join us to discover your options and how you can schedule a FREE Managed Services assessment valued at $1,000!
Click Here > Register Today!