The Infor Customer Upgrade Initiative
Upgrade, Simplify, and Save
There has never been a better time to upgrade to the latest version of your Infor solution. Over the past four years, Infor has worked with hundreds of customers around the globe to build the latest, greatest version of your solution using the Infor 10x platform. Rich new business functionality, along with a beautiful user experience, automatic integration to extension applications, and access to technologies like analytics and mobility, make your solution a better vehicle than ever for driving your business forward.
Upgrading has also never been easier. Infor's primary objective is to provide options that meet your unique needs. Whether you want to upgrade and operate on-premise or are ready to take advantage of the many benefits a cloud deployment has to offer, the Infor team will help you find the ideal approach from a functional, economic, and operational standpoint.
Proven, industry-specific applications via UpgradeX
Infor is committed to providing you with upgrade options that offer both choice and value, allowing you to get to the latest release of your solution quickly, cost-effectively, and with minimal business disruption. Upgrade options include:
- Upgrade to 10x on premise - Many Infor customers are eligible to upgrade to the latest release of their solution as part of an Infor Support agreement. You'll benefit from the deeper functionality and beautiful new user experience that your latest release provides, while also making it easier for your business to take advantage of complementary applications and innovative 10x technologies.
- Upgrade to 10x in the Cloud - Cloud deployment offers a host of benefits, such as lower total cost of ownership, greater flexibility, and the convenience of outsourcing maintenance, support, and upgrades for your hardware and software. The Infor team is ready to help you put these benefits to work for your business, and you have a multitude of options.
- Industry business platforms - Infor offers industry business platforms, delivered in the cloud, that are designed to simplify your company's technology platform and minimize customizations. Built specifically to address unique industry challenges, these solutions give you the complex functionality you need while also providing the flexibility to adapt as your business changes and grows.
- Horizontal business platforms - Infor also offers cloud-based horizontal platforms designed to help you drive key areas of your business, while offering low total cost of ownership and a dramatically simplified IT landscape. These solutions cover areas such as financial and supply management, human capital management, enterprise asset management, and customer experience management
The key word for Infor's upgrade initiative is flexibility. There are many options for updating your technology, whether on-premise, in the cloud, or some combination of both. The choice is yours, and the VBS-Infor team is ready to support whatever path is best for your business.
Benefits of Cloud
Infor CloudSuite is transforming enterprise software by delivering business-critical applications with the benefits of cloud computing. By upgrading to the current release of your solution in the cloud or deploying one of Infor's industry CloudSuites, you can take advantage of the innovative technologies delivered by the Infor 10x platform, while also benefiting from the convenience, flexibility, and cost savings of cloud hosting.
With Infor CloudSuite,you can:
- Reduce total cost of ownership and allow IT staff to focus on strategic projects
- Dramatically decrease the complexity of your IT infrastructure, while increasing both flexibility and sustainability
- Get built-in industry functionality and the ability to adapt systems without disruption
- Position your business to capitalize on Infor's commitment to continuous innovation
Moving to the cloud allows you to outsource the ongoing operations of your solution and hardware, while converting your maintenance investment into a SaaS pricing model. You can leave maintenance, support, and upgrades to Infor, while you focus on your core business.