CRM Contact Center
Contact Center is offered as part of the standard functionality within Infor VISUAL ERP. It helps you retain your existing customers and acquire new accounts by tracking everything there is to know about your prospects and customers.
You can easily view histories, tasks, and other sales data for every contact, at every account. You can also access important back office data such as accounts receivable, current part inventory, return material authorization (RMA) status, estimates, sales orders, credit status, shipments, and more.
Contact Center integrates virtually every customer touch-point from one central location. All business contacts, customers, prospects, and leads are available instantly. The Contact Center helps to automate marketing and sales activities to track performance and generate more revenue. Highlights include:
- MS Outlook e-mail management
- Direct Mail campaigns
- Track calls, meetings, to-dos, history
- Organizational charts
- Custom reports
- Account and contact profiling
- Quick back office access to get a 360 degree view of a customer
Use Contact Center to streamline these tasks:
- Access your company, product, and pricing events with the fully customizable CRM Today Electronic Bulletin Board.
- Send e-mails, letters, and documents easily with direct integration with Microsoft Office.
- Use the "Mail Merge" feature to instantly send information to multiple contacts.
- Schedule and assign tasks and activities, and track details such as driving directions and meeting notes.
- Convert prospects to customers automatically without redundant data entry.
- Track calls, meetings, To Do tasks with Calendar Management
- Customize views and classify contacts or accounts with user-defined fields.
- Create organizational charts to easily track account decision makers.