Easy Lean (Drum Buffer)
Infor Visual ERP Easy Lean is a fast-implementing solution providing you protection for your planning and execution processes. It is a scheduling method that delivers significant results within 30-90 days. With a few small changes to your traditional planning methods, such as setting up shipping and inventory buffers, you can gain visibility into your materials and production. This visibility allows you to make better decisions, release inventory at optimal times, and smooth production flow. It helps you avoid chaotic situations on the production floor, take on increased business, and ultimately drive more money to your bottom line.
Whether you operate as a make-to-order or make-to-stock company, InforVISUALEasy Lean can protect your on-time deliveries through shorter lead-times and provide the critical information you need to overcome market constraints and increasebusiness and profits. Unlike traditional scheduling solutions, Easy Lean focuses on pulling materials through the shop (Simplified Market Pull), which helps keep your inventory levels low and your ability to respond to customers high.
By incorporating shipping and inventory buffers into scheduling, the system allows you to protect both customer due dates and constraint resource schedules, as well as protect the availability of raw materials, purchased parts, common subassemblies, replacement parts, and finished goods.
- Protect your ability to deliver on time every time; protect pre-production, production, semi-finished goods, and finished goods.
- Manage market constraints and increase your ability to compete in the global marketplace.
- Gain visibility into your materials and production, allowing you to make more profitable decisions.
- Respond to the market quickly.
- Reduce on-hand inventory and shorten lead-times.
- Keep flow throughout production and stay efficient with lean business processes.
- Avoid stock-outs and misappropriation of goods.
- Quote shorter lead-times with supreme confidence and go after sales opportunities requiring aggressive deliveries.