High-Tech & Electronics
Profitably and efficiently meeting the highly variable demands of computer, telecommunications, industrial equipment, automotive, aerospace and defense, and medical device manufacturers is the biggest challenge for electronics manufacturing services (EMS) companies (also known as contract manufacturing and services companies). To be successful, you need to ensure that your design capabilities are flexible enough to keep up with accelerating product evolution and shorter product lifecycles. You also need efficient manufacturing processes to fulfill original equipment manufacturer (OEM) orders quickly, while controlling the costs of goods sold (COGS) and lowering your sales, general, and administration (SG&A) overhead. And the better you can synchronize your global supply chain, the better your inventory performance will be. Additionally, providing high-quality aftermarket services not only represents an additional revenue stream, it also helps build customer loyalty.
With substantial investments in equipment and assets, increasing cost pressures, dropping prices, and the growing proliferation of electronic components in today's industrial products, EMS companies like you must find new ways to expand your market footprint, increase revenue, and reduce your exposure to fluctuations in any one industrial manufacturing market. Which is why EMS companies are looking to win market share with value-add services, such as design and engineering, manufacturing, sourcing, supply chain, fulfillment, aftermarket service, and end-of-life services.
- You could increase productivity, and shorten product development and introduction times?
- Improve procurement and control of the supply chain?
- Improve forecasting, manufacturing planning, and scheduling, while reducing inventory and operating costs?
- Generate additional revenue from expanded value-added services?
- Respond faster to changes in customer demand?
- Meet OEM requirements and mandates for on-time delivery and performance, quality, and the supply chain?
- Increase uptime and lower operating costs by better maintaining production equipment and customer tools?
Grow your business with a world-class strategy.
The VBS team is committed to providing clients real value, by helping to achieve real success.
We know a new ERP system is one of the most resource-intensive projects a manufacturing team is faced with. By partnering with VBS, we guide you through the complex process by conducting an in-depth value discovery to assess your business. We help prioritize key business drivers, uncover the pains that constrain your processes, and identify the capabilities that bring the greatest value and ROI.
Client value is our highest priority.
Are you ready to implement ERP with a proven blueprint to success with guided support to transform and grow your business?