Plant & Equipment Maintenance
Infor Visual ERP Plant and Equipment Maintenance improves your ability to schedule routine maintenance for internal or customer-owned equipment in a single system. You define the resources that are performing the maintenance and which product equipment is affected by the maintenance. You define the types of activity what materials are needed and how long they should take to complete. Pictures and detailed instructions guide maintenance personnel through the required tasks. Regularly scheduled maintenance usually prevents most equipment problems from occurring, but unfortunately, unexpected problems do arise. Plant and Equipment Maintenance also helps you respond quickly to unplanned repairs with minimal effect on production and delivery. The unplanned maintenance records urgency and escalation as well as cause and remedy for the unexpected maintenance.
You use the same tools for labor reporting, material planning for spare or replacement parts, purchasing, inventory control and scheduling as you do for production. This prevents having to learn another system to perform maintenance and reduces the learning curve and acceptance of the maintenance system.
- Maintain schedules for preventative maintenance tasks for plant equipment, internally-used products, and customer- purchased products.
- Maintain multiple task schedules for a single piece of equipment (daily, weekly, monthly, annually).
- Generate work orders for maintenance tasks and remove production equipment from the schedule while performing maintenance.
- Schedule labor resources to perform tasks.
- Use current labor reporting and material handling principles already in place.
- Plan for maintenance parts before you are out of stock.
- Assign service tasks to Regional and Branch locations
- Bill customers quickly and easily.
- Log and track reported problems into the intuitive "Call Center" display window.
- Record detailed information about unplanned maintenance activities including Fault Type and Fault Codes, Urgency and Escalation Codes, and response Remedy Type and Remedy Codes.
Infor Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
Infor Enterprise Asset Management is an advanced asset management solution for organizations what require best in class control of their assets.
Capital assets often generate unseen costs that turn profit into loss. If you don't pay attention to the total cost of operating capital assets, you may be passing up the opportunity to ensure the success of your business for months or years into the future. Successful companies know that effective enterprise asset management (EAM) does more than add to the bottom line--it also reduces risk and gives your business a measure of stability that makes a big difference in volatile business conditions. Infor EAM delivers a time-tested solution that helps your company increase the life and value of assets, optimizes asset utilization, decreases costs of operation, and improves decision-making. It also gives you an easy to use solution that you can implement quickly.
Infor EAM is a powerful enterprise asset management solution that enables small and mid-size organizations to control critical functions such as work orders, purchasing, inventory, and preventative maintenance, without the investment and extended implementation time required for a larger- scale installation. Designed for companies with single or multiple sites, this solution increases productivity while reducing downtime by enabling organizations to manage several essential business functions from within a single web-based solution
Infor EAM provides companies that have small or no IT departments with a full- featured solution that delivers unparalleled insight into operations and can fully integrate with additional enterprise applications, advantages typically reserved for applications designed for large, multinational corporations. The security model is also uncomplicated, reducing installation time even further. System users access the features and functions of web-based Infor EAM software through a browser, working with an easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- Graphical User Interface
- Predefined Reports
- Key Performance Indicators
- Web Architecture
- Minimal Hardware
- Work Management
- Preventive Maintenance
- Materials Management
Flexible buying and deployment options
Infor now gives you unprecedented choice over how you purchase, deploy, and manage Infor EAM Business Edition. Now you can get the power of Infor EAM Business Edition three different ways:
- On-Premises - Traditional perpetual software license operated by the customer on site
- SaaS Hosted License - Traditional perpetual software licensing with hosting from Infor
- SaaS Subscription - Customer subscription for on demand usage
With such a wide range of deployment and buying options for Infor EAM, your company can choose the model that best meets your business needs.