Infor Visual ERP allows you to easily coordinate material purchases by providing online decision support that simplifies record keeping. It helps you maintain control of inventory to enhance your company's cash flow and shorten delivery times. Infor ERP VISUAL handles all types of purchases, including inventoried items, supply items, outside service operations pertaining to a manufacturing order, and subcontracted items that require components being sent to the vendor. Drop shipments can include specific locations other than the primary ship-to address, such as various warehouses or customer locations.
- Enter purchase orders, order receipts, and returns in real-time and let Infor Visual ERP automatically calculate the adjustments to POs.
- Purchase materials directly to a job without having to assign internal part numbers.
- Link a PO line item to a specific job requiring that item.
- Issue materials to a work order when you receive items purchased directly to a job.
- Specify multiple parts and delivery dates on purchase orders, approved vendor lists for each part, and include the vendor's and/or manufacturer's part number for cross-referencing.
- Generate vendor RFQs (Request for Quote) that can be converted to a Purchase Order.
- Generate vendor purchase requisitions. Route requisitions through approval processes. Create Purchase Orders from approved requisitions.
- Use standard reports to review all requirements not covered by purchasing; compare on-hand, on-order, and allocated levels at a glance; and view suggested purchase dates by part, product, or commodity.
- Book purchase accruals based on goods received from the vendor automatically.
- Maintain Blanket Purchase Orders, supporting multiple delivery schedules and shipping addresses.