A Clear and Practical Path to Getting More from Your Visual System
How can a Reimplementation help you?
- You have data integrity issues that impacts Financials and forces you to perform activities external to the ERP system. Reimplementing eliminates the need to hire additional personnel to perform redundant and non-value added tasks.
- You are expecting to have phenomenal growth in the coming years, and need to rely on performant and reliable systems to meet your objectives and differentiate your brand. A reimplementation is much more economical than beginning a search for a new ERP.
- With growth, you may have the need to incorporate multi-site functionality or Global Financials to meet your business needs. Or, you may need to add functionality like VBS ShipperLink which replaces InsiteShip.
How does a VBS Reimplementation Work?
VBS will Project Manage the reimplementation. You will have a clean instance of Visual at the latest Version with data you can trust as your one source of truth.
Training and process re-engineering will allow you to perform functions properly and prevent you from having future data integrity issues. These functions include, but are not limited to:
- Material issue process and transfers
- Accounting processes - AR, AP, GL & chart of account review
- Service charges
- Product codes
- Costing Tools & Costing Utilities
- Job Costing & Month end process
Cutover data migration saves you time in re-entering data. We also provide go live and first month end support.
Get the most out of your software and services investments. Thinking about "Clear and Practical" is a great way to focus on the main elements that make your business work. VBS is here to help you along the way.