VBS Core Values
BE REAL - DO THE RIGHT THING
- Honestly assess ourselves and others
- Accept our strengths and weaknesses
- Guide with confidence and humility
- Perform with integrity
- Compromise for the greater good
We firmly believe in mutual respect for individual viewpoints, acknowledging our strengths and weaknesses, being open and honest in all situations, and moving forward with integrity. Our perceptions of ourselves and our relationships with others create our collective reality.
- Inspired attitudes and accountability guide our actions
- We make the personal choice daily to rise above our circumstances and demonstrate the ownership needed to achieve results
- We are empowered to See It, Own It, Solve It, and Do It!
It's all about inspiration and personal accountability. This inspiration and our attitude comes from within and is what drives us to demonstrate complete responsibility for our accountabilities, behaviors and results. At VBS, we are empowered to look beyond the boundaries of 'job' to pursue results by asking ourselves, "What else can I do to rise above my circumstances to achieve results?" -- To see it, own it, solve it and do it! Armed with this attitude, we help ourselves and others to do everything possible to overcome difficult circumstances and achieve the personal and collective results we desire.