Infor Visual ERP Quality Management
Benefit from a functionally rich, easy-to-use quality management system that extends and integrates quality performance management across all aspects of your business.
What comes with Infor Visual ERP Quality Management?
- Engineering project management to drive short- and long-term engineering activities such as new product development and new OEM projects
- Product data management to unite part master information, bill of material detail, design characteristics, and key production specifications
- Document management and data management for centralized location, change history, and document audits for electronic and physical documents
- Inspection plans, FMEAs, and control plans to maintain critical product and process specifications with associated equipment, device, inspection, and control charting
- Process capability and statistical process control to perform management direction, planning, gauge capability, process control and capability analysis, sampling plan preparation, and process detail documentation
- Automated preventive maintenance scheduling to schedule and track all preventive and reactive maintenance tasks
- Nonconformance and quality traceability to detect, assign, and track continuous improvement activities using complete problem-solving details
- Corrective actions and eight discipline reports to manage assignments and performance
- Cost of quality and audit management for access and control over company-wide business performance
Infor Visual ERP Quality Management also supports a wide range of industry standards, including:
- ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 9004:2000--international quality management and performance improvement standards
- ISO/TS 16949--automotive industry
- AS9000 and AS9100--aerospace industry
What can you do with Infor Visual ERP Quality Management?
Improve your business, increase profitability and gain a competitive market advantage.
Use Infor VISUAL Quality Management to work with teams of your employees, your customers, and your suppliers to establish, track, and manage every engineering activity and supply chain expectation.
Use VISUAL Quality Management's robust set of control charts to maintain critical product specifications.