Infor Visual ERP Lot & Serial Control
What is Infor Visual ERP Lot & Serial Control?
Infor Visual ERP Lot & Serial Control ensures close management of material and product traceability each step of the way along the supply chain, from raw material sourcing through to customer delivery.
What comes with Infor Visual ERP Lot & Serial Control?
Infor Visual ERP Lot & Serial Traceability capability, which was designed for manufacturers who require more stringent control over product tracking.
What can you do with Infor Visual ERP Lot & Serial Control?
Within Infor Visual ERP Lot & Serial Traceability function, users can track a part from receipt of materials from the vendor through delivery of the product to the customer, as well as all intermediate levels. You control which parts need lot and serial tracking and the stages of production where information needs to be recorded because the lot or serial inquiry capabilities allow you to review the flow of material lots and serialized parts as they move through the manufacturing process. Using Infor Visual ERP Lot & Serial Traceability function, you can:
- Customize part traceability requirements and specify special tracking requirements by part.
- Assign alpha and numeric properties to trace parts.
- Assign lot numbers for purchased materials at receipt or for finished products coming from the shop floor.
- Track raw material lot numbers.
- Use the description, expiration date, and user-defined fields to track information for each lot.
- Assign serial numbers to finished products and components used within a bill of material.
- Trace a customer shipment back to the raw material lot used to produce the finished part.
- Perform online inquiries by part for lot numbers and serial numbers received or shipped as well as inventory balances.
Use VISUAL's Lot and Traceability features to track parts from receipt of materials from the vendor through delivery to the customer.